Wednesday, April 18, 2012

THE ORIGINALS

I just stumbled onto the most AMAZING style blog called "Advance Style"
It's a street style blog following over 50's.
It's the brainchild of photographer Ari Cohen and he just has a beautiful way
of capturing their style and Spirit.
Here's a little snippet but you all MUST
go to his blog HERE!!!

If i ever start to get scared about getting old ever again I'm just going to look at this blog
and get fricken excited! 
I will be happy if I'm even half as stylish as these women when I'm their age!


now thats eyewear!


everything is just right!

accessories galore

so chic!



wrist candy!




why hello there
we do love a good bow tie



i'm pretty sure i have the same leopard print kaftan!
if only i had a stuffed lion to go with it

power posse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin2

Follow ROCHADAMES
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...